Monday, March 14, 2011

Blog Stats

I meant to post this over a week ago, but we had a sewage/grey water backup in our basement that morning, so all plans went out the window.  As if we don't have enough going on in our lives right now!

I hit my first blogging milestone: I've had over a thousand hits on my blog since my first post on January 7, in fact, I'm inching up on 1200 site visits.  Of course most of them are referred from facebook, as I always post new blog posts in my status updates, but a surprising number are filtering in from other sites and searches.  A good portion of readers hale from Canada and the US, but I have also had a few hits from Malta (courtesy of my brother & sister's recent vacation there), as well as the UK, Belarus, China and Singapore.  So whoever you are out there, welcome and thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment